From:
Terry Vidal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 13:36:15 -0600
A few years ago the State of Delaware undertook the task of raising the DeBrak
from nearby coastal waters.  The remains are now cared for at the Island
Field Archaeological Site, while the boat is on display in a brine bath
somewhere in Southern Delaware.  A quick call to infromation in the (302) area
code will get you the number, I'm sorry I've forgotten the names of the key
players but this was quite an endeavor in 1987, and I'm sure it is a valuable
resource regarding your inquiry.