From:
蓑原 謝恵 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:18:01 +0900
Dear Steave Garland:

I am not sure if this fits your need, but there is a company that sell
a space-saving, caseetee-type sterile operation room.  The "Cleancompo
Operation Room" is a cassette-type clean room that provides varied levels
of Cleanliness required of hospitals.  That means, I imagine, you can order
it in any levels; hopitals would require the most strictly controlled
environment and it seems not to difficult to "lower" the level if you do
not require that much.

Outline of the Cleancompo Operation Room is below(from a brouchure)
Room size: width :4-10m
           length :a minimum of 3m;extension possible
Height of room ceiling: 2.6m or higher
Cleanliness: Class1,000-100,000, depending on the number of the units
installed
Interior finishes: floor :long-size polyvinyl chloride sheet for the
traveling load
                   walls :fluoroesin-coated steel sheet
Performance of air control unit: Air filtering, cooling, heating,
humidifying,dehumidifying

The name of the company is Tecnet and you can reach them at
http://www.tecnet.ne.jp/compo.html
Sorry, they only have a homepage in Japanese, but you can mail them in
English.

I hope it helps.

Sae Minohara
Coporate Planning Department