From:
Roy Hemmat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:52:29 -0800
Dear List,

This past Sunday, the NY Times ran an article (in the travel section) about
exploring museums online. - I'm posting this link for 2 reasons:

(1) - It's interesting and relevant for many on this list
(2) - My site/company is featured in it ;-)

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/16/travel/16cyber.html?ex=1048829606&ei=1&en=de921e26682d7854

------------ article snippet ------------------------------------------
"Among the most user-friendly of the museum search sites is
MuseumStuff.com, which is based in San Diego. The beauty of
this site is that one can slice the universe of museums in
different ways. Aside from searching among the site's
15,000 museum listings for specific words or museum names,
one can click through to a list of institutions by country
or state (through the Museums Gateway link on the top left
of the home page). "

BTW - "user-friendly"? - Well, I don't "intentionally" try to confuse and confound
my poor visitors .. a heck of a job keeping all the museums updated .. if it's been
a while since your organization has done so .. I suggest you visit and
add/edit/delete as needed.

--
Roy Hemmat
Director, Discovery Media

** 1000's of museums and educational links
now available through our award-winning gateway