From:
Anne Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:42:19 -0500
Charlie, the only thing I would keep a close eye on is humidity. Cooler air can hold less moisture, so the relative humidity tends to rise as the temperature goes down. If your heating system is keeping your building pretty dry, that may be all to the good.

- Anne
Anne T. Lane
Collections Manager
704.568.1774 x110 phone
704.566.1817 fax

The Charlotte Museum of History and Hezekiah Alexander Homesite
Where  History Has a Home
3500 Shamrock Drive
Charlotte, NC  28215-3214
www.charlottemuseum.org

Featured Exhibits:
Charlotte Stories: Our Collections, Your Treasures
Charlotte Neighborhoods: Center City
An Invitation to the White House