From:
Catherine Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 13:53:37 -0400
Fellow Museum-L members,

I am helping the Historic Preservation Division of the Georgia Department of
Natural Resources integrate women's history into their regular programming.
 In March they hosted "Telling Her Story: Expanding the Past of Georgia's
Women Through Historic Places" and are in the process of investigating
publishing the papers.  They are also interested in creating a steering
committee to help coordinate women's related projects throughout the state.
 Additionally, I will be working on identifying women's sites throughout the
state and compiling a bibliography focused on Georgia women.  Are there
preservations/scholars/architects who have been involved in similar projects?
 I would be very interested in comparing notes.   Please contact me directly
at: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Catherine Lewis
American Studies