From:
"Ellerbee, Genevieve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:43:01 -0400

Ouch.  Would hiring a truck and hauling the objects up to those distant
auction houses work?  Maybe you could get other local museums with the
same problem to go in on the truck with you.

I knew we were happy to have our local auction house and their "Tuesday
Morning" sales where anything and everything is offered for sale, but I
didn't quite realize how lucky we were.

Genevieve Ellerbee
Associate Registrar
Daughters of the American Revolution Museum
Washington, DC
202-628-1776 x 331
fax: 202-628-0820