From:
Angela Linn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:52:38 -0800
Just an FYI as a follow-up to David Harvey's recommendation that those
of us who use nitrile gloves contact the manufacturer to be sure they
aren't adding PVCs to the gloves.

We use SemperCare Nitrile PF (www.sempermed.com) gloves that we
purchase at a local medical supply store in Fairbanks. I received
notification from their Product Manager that there are no PVCs added to
the nitrile gloves. Therefore, I feel confident in recommending this
brand to anyone who uses gloves for handling objects. They are powder
free, come in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL) and are slightly textured to ensure
a good grip on slippery items.

Angela

Angela J. Linn
Collections Manager, Ethnology & History
University of Alaska Museum of the North
907 Yukon Drive
P.O. Box 756960
Fairbanks, AK 99775-6960
TEL: (907) 474-1828