From:
Luke Wyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:48:26 -0700
i am noticing quite a discussion regarding the jop posting.  a brochure is
describing the museum and the position in detail is currently being
drafted/printed and should be available towards the end of next week.  the
brochure will be available by mail and e-mail.  please let me know if you
are interested.

Luke