From:
"Tom D. Bennett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:13:44 -0900
Amy:
Interesting they felt all the way to Seattle and beyond, but all we got here
on the east side of Anchorage was 3.5 minutes of swaying around a bit.
Friends in Kenai didn't feel it at all.  I think we all got very lucky with
it as shallow as it was.

Glad to hear you made it allright out there in Copper Center.  Haven't heard
anything about Kennecott yet either.

Sincerely,
Tom Bennett
Exhibit Support, AK