From:
Adrienne DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:59:09 -0700
OK, you're saying that we should overlook incorrect statements, willful or
not, for the sake of promoting the museum, or in this case, the offer of
the teaching position?  I wasn't saying that the present program is
dishonest in its representation of itself; who knows, maybe everyone there
had forgotten all about their predecessors. And, my understanding of the
job market is that pointing out such mistakes will do nothing to impede the
many applications that will be directed to Ms Ellis and the program.
        Adrienne DeAngelis