From:
Max van Balgooy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:24:07 -0500
HSRs continue to change and evolve, especially as needs change and other
consultants are brought into the process, such as paint analysts and
archaeologists.  Most of the historic sites of the National Trust for
Historic Preservation have completed Historic Structures Reports over the
past dozen years, providing a range of types to compare and consider.
Museum professionals are welcome to access our research files by
appointment.  The National Trust also has an extensive library at the
University of Maryland, College Park, that may be useful to you.

Max A. van Balgooy,
Director of Interpretation and Education
Stewardship of Historic Sites
National Trust for Historic Preservation
1785 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC  20036

Telephone (202) 588-6242
Fax (202) 588-6232