Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 12:44:15 -0500
Apologies to the list.  I accidently sent an incomplete
message--here's the complete message.

The Indiana University Art Museum is looking for museums
that have been contacted by Visual Artists and Galleries
Association, Inc. (VAGA) or its executive director,
Robert Panzer.

VAGA is an artists' society and copyright collective that has
sold reproduction rights to an image owned by the
IU Art Museum.  One condition of the permission is that
two slides of the work be sent to VAGA upon publication.
We would like to know how our fellow museums have
responded to VAGA's demands.

Please respond to me directly.

Kristine Markovich
Rights and Reproductions