From:
Kay Bogard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 1994 18:28:53 GMT
I would like to start a discussion on museums and the internet.
Particularly, art museums and the way in which this emerging technology is
changing their communication environment.

I am interested in knowing how the internet has changed the way in which
individuals communicate with fellow colleagues and professionals in this
field.  Is communication easier on the internet?  Is it as informative?
Would the traditional ways of communication be just as affective?  What
was your communication environment before you joined the internet? What
are your biggest problems with it?  Would you recommend this for larger
museums and art institutions as a means for getting the majority of their
information?  How about the want or need for imagery along with text?

I look forward to talking to you soon.

Kay Bogard [log in to unmask]