From:
Anne Arenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 15:44:26 -0400
Greetings.  I am unable to participate on a panel for the ASOR meetings in
Philadelphia and would like to know if anyone out there is interested in
substituting for me.  The panel is entitled "Going Public" and is addressed
to archaeologists as a way of informing them how the selection process
works when deciding on how to present material for a lay audience.  The
panel is scheduled for Sunday, November 19 at 7:30 p.m. in Philadelphia.
Other panelists include John Wilford of the New York Times, Hershel Shanks
Biblical Archaeology Review, Tom Naughton, executive producer, Archaeology
series, Peter Young, Archaeology Magazine, Nick Eiteljorg of Bryn Mawr's
Center for the Study of Architecture, Jim Eisenbraun of Eisenbraun Publishing.
Please contact me off list for more information.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Anne Arenstein
Director of Public Programs
Cincinnati Museum of Natural History and Science
1-800-733-2077, ext. 7067