Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 18:20:39 -0400
We all have boxes or drawers of photographs from special events or programs.
 I have decided to tackle that box of mine and am seeking advice on how to
store these photographs.  Some possibilities I have considered include:
photo albums (but what kind)
photo boxes with dividers to divide by event (but what kind)

Any suggestions which anyone may have woulod be appreciated.
Answer on or off list.
Many Thanks!

Katie Jones
Collections Manager
New Jersey Vietnam Era Educational Center