From:
Jamilyn Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:29:45 -0500
To tag along to this message-(thank you Jessica for starting this
conversation) I would love to share ideas with other camp coordinators who
run overnight and/or summer camps as well. Feel free to contact me off list.

I don't know if this helpful to the current discussion but I run our
camp-ins at Exploris, we are a mid sized museum who has been successful at
running camp-ins targeted for Girl Scouts. I would be more than happy to
answer any questions and share information.

Jamilyn Cole
Camp Experiences Coordinator
Direct Phone: (919) 857-1062
Camps Hotline: (919) 857-1040
Fax: (919) 834-3516
www.exploris.org
Exploris
201 E. Hargett
Raleigh, NC 27601
Exploris, the interactive museum about the world is dedicated to encouraging
people to respect differences, appreciate similarities and make connections
with people of the world.