From:
Elizabeth Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 15:35:30 GMT
While in the car this morning, I heard a snippet of a story on NPR about
a model of NYC that was done for (I think) the 1964 Worlds Fair.
It's scale is 1 inch:100 feet, so it's huge (size of 2 basketball
courts).  I would love to see this exhibit...  Does anyone know where it
is currently?  Is it on exhibit or in storage?

I was late to class, so I couldn't stick around and hear the rest of the
story.  If anyone else heard it, or knows anything about it, I'd love
some more information.

Thanks!

- E