Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 14:10:48 +0000
A big thank-you to all who helped me locate addresses for the last
batch. With any luck this will be the last time I'll be posting these
names.

My apologies to those receiving multiple postings.  To cast as wide
a net as possible I have posted to BCMUSE-L, MUSE-L, and CHIN
(Canadian Heritage Information Network).

I am trying to reach these people regarding copyright permission for
a manual being produced for educational use.  If anyone has any
suggestions as to where I could find these authors, please email me
directly.

My email address is - [log in to unmask]

Dorothy Strachan
Judy Kent
Publication: Long and Short Term Planning. Skills Program for
Volunteers. Gloucester, Ontario: Tyrell Press (Tyrell doesn't know
where they are and doesn't hold copyright).

Stephanie Grunberg (now Cohen?)
May be living in Metuchen, New Jersey.
Formerly Curator, Education at Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum, NJ.

also
Mary M. Wehle
A.E. Traynor

Thanks very much for your assistance with this search.
Sue Stackhouse, Professional Development Asst.& Membership
B.C. Museums Association
514 Government Street, Victoria, BC  V8V 4X4
Tel: (604) 387-3315  Fax: (604) 387-1251
Email: [log in to unmask]