Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 15:10:49 EDT
I recently subscribed to MUSEUM-L, thinking that it would be a
place to find information on current exhibitions at leading museums
in the U.S. & Canada.  Obviously, that it not the primary function
of this listserver.  However, some subscriber may know how someone
like myself could find information about museum offerings on
Internet; if so, I would appreciate it were I given directions on
where in cyberspace to look.

Museums would provide wonderful information to the public were
they to post information about themselves on Internet.  To what
extent is that being done?