From:
southwest museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 09:44:03 -0700
You should contact Chris Coleman at the University Research Library at UCLA
in Los Angeles, he has been working with the Los Angeles Preservation
Network, and they have lists of vendors who assist in disaster recovery. Or
contact Romaine Alstrom at the Los Angeles Public Library in the Rare Books
and Music department. She and the other LAPL librarians had experience with
freeze drying documents and books during the major fire that they had at
the Library.

On Friday, August 28, 1998 11:58 PM, museum-security.org
[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
> Anybody out there who is able to send us information about dry
> freezing of paper material and addresses of specialized firms.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Ton Cremers
>

> ------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
>
> Subject:       Fire Recovery-Heavy water Damage to Vital  Statistic