From:
Andrea Mugnier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 23:34:06 -0500
To: Museum-L
From: Andrea Mugnier, John F. Kennedy University
Date: February 25, 1996
Re: Responses to Filmmaking Inquiry

Thanks to everyone who responded to my inquiry about filming in the museum. I
received a number of responses both on the Museum-L and also to my e-mail
address that will be most helpful as I assemble my research.

If anyone knows of any upcoming filming projects (particularly large ones) in
museums or historic houses, I would appreciate it if you would let me know
about it. Thanks again for your help.

Andrea Mugnier
Graduate Program in Museum Studies
John F. Kennedy University