From:
Judy Malloy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:41:39 -0700
Thanks Alan,

That is very helpful!  And I've added them all to the site at
http://www.well.com/user/jmalloy/blueskies/calarts.html

Also, thanks to Lori Ann, Alexandra, Ginger, and Hilary, whose
link suggestions I have either added or am considering for future
addition to other sections.

Best,
Judy Malloy,
http://www.judymalloy.net/