Date:
Sat, 7 May 2011 09:29:04 +1200
Giles et al,

I invite list members to visit TheDigitalConsultant Blog (
http://thedigitalconsultant.blogspot.com/ ) and view my Social Media
presentation prepared at the beginning of this year.

It is the " Social Media 2011 - A Presentation" flipbook document mid way
down the page.

Take a look also at
http://thedigitalconsultant.blogspot.com/search/label/Social%20media  which
shows a series of articles I have written about Social Media which I hope
you will find of value when formulating you social media policy.

Best wishes to all

Roger

www.thedigitalconsultant.biz

Publisher of Global Museum - www.globalmuseum.org

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Northeast Museum Services Center