From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:56:52 -0400
We are currently recruiting for a lawyer to join an exclusively art-related
practice in New York.  Requirements include 4-5 years ligitagtion experience
in a large law firm, demonstrated commitment to the art field and knowledge
of Art Law.  Salary:  $80+.  Please forward your credentials to us through
www.artstaffing.com.  Cheers!  Geri Thomas, President, Thomas & Associates,
Inc.