From:
Crosby County Pioneer Memorial Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:23:16 -0500
Dear John:

I know that while I was an undergrad at Beloit College (Beloit, WI) the
museums there had space at the local mall.  The director I worked under is
no longer there so I'm not sure if they are still doing it or not.  The
snail mail address for Beloit College Museums (The Wright Museum of Art and
the Logan Museum of Anthropology... consequently it was the Anthro museum
using the space for New Guinea objects, which were also displayed at the Art
museum!)  is:

Beloit College Museums
Tom Wilson, Museum Director
700 College St.
Beloit, WI  53511

I'm not sure what the email address is (sorry about that).

I'm not sure if Tom, the present director, is familiar with the mall space
or not but he may be able to help you out.

To contact me personally, please email me at [log in to unmask]
I hope this has helped you somewhat :)

Sincerely,
  Ginger M. Young
   Museum Intern,  Crosby County Pioneer Memorial Museum
    Crosbyton,  TX