Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 1995 13:29:40 -0600
On Sun, 29 Jan 1995, Bryan Kimmet wrote all this and more:

> To All On the List,
>
> Mr. Burchard pointed out my lack of diligence in the use of the enter
> key when I posted my message concerning history education in high
> school. I went back through my message and had a hard time reading it
> myself.

Actually, Mr. Burchard demonstrated an appalling lack of manners (in
my opinion.)

Perhaps the position advanced/supported by your post was contrary
to the side he favors?  When someone attacks grammar or spelling or style,
I look to see which side is ahead on points.

First thought that comes to my mind!

And, usually explains it.  (excuse the incomplete sentences.)

> I hope this clears up my rather crowded message from Jan. 27.  Yes,
> my composition teacher from high school would be apalled.  For the
> record, my high school trained me well, which was not evident in my
> message's structure.  Always remember "To err is human, To forgive is
> divine"
>
> Bryan Kimmet

Bryan, you've got a thought!  Your composition is not important,
unless it renders your idea unreadable. It did not, at least for me.

David Laro