From:
Griff Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 00:13:46 -0400
Hi gang --
Brand new to the list ... hoping someone can point me in the right direction
Anyone happen to know the URL for The Hermitage in St. Petersburg, Russia?
I've gone through the ususal channels (various web browsers) without any real
success. One site offered an overview of the museum, but nothing that would
allow me to preview the artwork on display. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Many thanks --
Griff Siegel
Miami, FL