From:
Debbie Herren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 08:48:25 -0500
We are planning to open a children's museum in the coming year and are
working on displays for many hands on activities.  One display we would
like to be able to show is a black light on minerals.  We will have two
activities pertaining to minerals so we feel this would be an
enhancement.  We have considered a recessed area so that the children are
never able to look at the light, no matter what position they put
themselves into, but still see the minerals.  Does anyone have expertise
in this area or suggestions?

Debbie Herren
Museum
University of Arkansas