From:
"Mcdaid, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 11:03:24 +0000
ELECTRONIC VISUALISATION AND THE ARTS (EVA) LONDON 2014
Tuesday 8th July - Thursday 10th July 2014
Venue: British Computer Society, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7HA

www.eva-london.org

CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Deadline: 10th January 2014
ELECTRONIC VISUALISATION TECHNOLOGIES IN ART, MUSIC, DANCE, THEATRE, THE SCIENCES AND MORE

Offers of papers, demonstrations, panel sessions and workshops by 10th January 2014

We are looking for varied session types. We invite proposals for papers, demonstrations, short performances, workshops or panel discussions. We especially invite presentations on topical subjects, and the newest and cutting edge technologies and applications for the 2014 conference themes. Demonstrations are as welcome as are more formally presented papers.

Only a summary of the proposal, on up to one page, is required for selection. This must be submitted electronically according to the instructions on the EVA London website. Themes for EVA London 2014 are:

* Computer Arts and Electronics
* Data and Scientific Visualization
* Digitally Enhanced Reality and Everyware
* Music and Performance
* Open Source and Technologies
* Virtual Cultural Heritage

If your proposal is a case study, we will be looking for discussions of wider principles or applications using the case study as an example.

A few bursaries for EVA London registration fees will again be available if you don't have access to grants.