From:
Frank von Hagel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 16:47:06 +0100
Hi Veronica,
first of all never, realy never throw away the old collection records.
For further information how to build up an digital documentation visit the
following pages:

http://www.open.gov.uk/mdocassn/
http://www.cidoc.icom.org/
http://www.chin.gc.ca/Resources/Collect_Mgnt/e_hp_cmser.html
http://iconclass.let.ruu.nl/

To find the answer of the question: what >your< museum need what you want
to do with the new program is the most important

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Frank von Hagel
(wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)