From:
SEEC Seminar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:47:25 -0400
The Smithsonian Early Enrichment Center is offering two innovative training
programs for museum professionals and early childhood educators.

We have extended our early registration deadlines to July 7.  Don't miss
this opportunity to learn how to effectively reach your youngest audience
members. Fax in your registration to receive the discount and bring a check
with you to the seminar.

"Creating Collections with Young Children"  will be offered on July 22,
2003
Cost:   $125.00 early registration---THIS WEEK
            $150.00 after July 7

"Learning Through Objects: Museums and Young Children" will be offered on
July 24 and 25, 2003
Cost:  $250.00 early registration---THIS WEEK
           $275 after July7, 2003

Please contact me to receive the registration forms.
Call Ann Caspari at 786-4717  or with any questions.