From:
Roberta Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:10:29 -0500
Please share your responses on the list? Thanks.

Roberta Adams
Director of Education
Delaware Art Museum
2301 Kentmere Parkway
Wilmington, DE 19896
www.delart.org
302-571-9590
Fax 302-571-0220

>>> Melinda Gilpin <[log in to unmask]> 01/06/00 12:55PM >>>
Greetings to all...

I am involved in an organization that is considering producing a CD geared
toward schools incorporating detailed biographical and other information of
a number of individuals, as well as general social history for specific
time periods.  I am researching the feasibility of this project - and am
looking for comments, pro and con, from anyone who might have done
something similar at your institution.

Specifically:
a) does anyone know of any companies that have the capability and interest
for such a project?
b) If you have done something similar - what were the pitfalls?
c) There would be individuals from several institutions involved in the
process, any comments or suggestions on how to structure the work tasks
associated with the project?
d)  If you don't mind sharing, what was your budget? was it adaquate? does
your distribution/revenue support the project?

Thanks in advance to all, please contact me off list...

Best,
Melinda Gilpin
Historic Site Manager
Harding Home State Memorial