From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 16:21:52 +0100
The Lousiana Science Center, New Orleans,  had a substantial medium- to
long-term exhibiton of hands-on science interactives in the shopping mall
along the waterfront at the time of AAM '89, though I do not know whether
this was kept going once their main building was fully open.

Also, the Singapore Science Centre has a similar area in Changi Airport -
not a shopping mall in the strict sense I know, though it is becoming
increasingly difficult to tell the difference.

Patrick Boylan