From:
Jan Spoerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 16:12:35 -0400
Eric,

I downloaded Webedit, Edweb, and Hotdog, and wound up using Hotdog. It is
nice how it automatically inserts the correct "tags" around selected text
for the various commands which is very helpful as you learn. It was also
nice that it allows you to preview with Netscape at the hit of a button.

I was able to learn HTML, create my site, and fine tune it all within the
30 day shareware grace period!

If you have any questions, like where to find any of the above stuff, I'd
be glad to help.

-Jan Spoerri
Spoerri/Braun Inc.
(516)329-3289