From:
Betty Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:19:39 -0500
Deb Fuller wrote:

>Sorry again for venting but that article was way out of line.

I agree, Deb. I was against the war, but I support our troops. I have seen news reports (I spend my time going from international channel to international channel trying to find *all* sides of the issue, not just domestic channel news) that said that the neighboring Arab countries
are embarrassed that the Iraqis have behaved as they have. That makes them angry at the U. S. because the looting reflects on Arabs.

I keep hoping that those who worked in the museums realized what was about to happen and perhaps hid some of the antiquities away. The pictures I saw didn't appear that way, but I keep hoping .....

Betty