From:
Suzanne Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:08:27 -0800
Yes, the campaign is legitimate. Coral studies at Oregon Ballet Academy
in Eugene, OR under John Grensback (Joffery ballet, and former soloist
for Houston Ballet). The list doesn't allow me to add attachments, but
you are welcome to find me on facebook. (my current profile image is a
picture of Coral)

Coral will be in the Eugene Ballet Company performance of the
Nutcracker starting on December 20th, in Eugene, OR.

Feel free to ask me any other questions. My position has been
eliminated and though I am being laid off, it is permanent.

Suzanne Reed

---
  *Please add [log in to unmask] to your address book. After
December 20th it will be the only valid email address for me.

  Suzanne Reed