Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 1994 19:19:18 EST
I found this in my e-mail files when I was cleaning them out and didn't
remember seeing this posted on MUSEUM-L (my apologies if this is a repeat!)

  [log in to unmask]   |  "Real solemn history, I cannot be
 MA program in Public History |   interested in....The quarrels of popes
   Indiana University-        |   and kings, with wars or pestilences
    Purdue University at      ü   in every page; the men all so good for
     Indianapolis             |   nothing, and hardly any women at all."
   BACK IN TOWN!!!   8-)      ü                       --JANE AUSTEN