From:
Tracy Puklowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:35:51 +1300
Hi
Please share your responses with the list, I'm very interested in this
area.

Tracy Puklowski
General Manager
National Services Te Paerangi
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
DDI: 04 381 7121
Mob: 029 601 0380
Have you got a question on museum matters?
Call TelstraClear 0508 NSTP HELP (0508 678 743)