From:
Julia Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:25:05 -0500
Association of Midwest Museums:  http://www.midwestmuseums.org Click on "jobs" in the navigation frame at the left.

You might also consider a $100 membership to the College Art Association.  http://www.collegeart.org Their job bank is EXCELLENT but only open to paid members.  Lots of university museum jobs on that list.

Julia Muney Moore
Public Art Administrator
Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN
(317) 875-5500 x230

--- hung mei-hsueh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I just graduated in this May and looking for jobs in
> museums now.  My major was Fashion and Textile
> studies from FIT¡¦s graduate program.  May I ask
> what website would you use to find a job in museums?
>  Does any know how to find a job related to fashion
> or textile in museums since a lot of job openings
> don¡¦t open to the public or post them online?
>

> I tried the URL of www.globalmuseum.com and it does
> not work for a long time.  Does any one know what
> happen of that website?
>

> Any information or recommendation are appreciated.
>

> Mei Hung
>

> ---------------------------------
>  Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
> http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may
> obtain detailed information about the listserv
> commands by sending a one line e-mail message to
> [log in to unmask] . The body of the
>
> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one
> line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]
> . The body of the message should read "Signoff
> Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Indigo Nights