From:
"Cascio, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:39:50 -0400
Jessica,

You should contact your local chapter of the Association of Fundraising
Professionals.  They are the "go-to" guys for these kind of issues and
probably have published materials or upcoming seminars on planned giving
on tap.  Their website is www.afp.org.

Hope this helps!

Chris Cascio
Pottsgrove Manor historic site