From:
"Timothy S. Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 08:07:56 -0400
The Everson Museum in Syracuse, NY, USA has an extensive collection of
ceramics.  Their storage area is built so that visitors may see the
collection.  They may be a valuable resource to answer your questions.  I do
not have their phone number or address but they are listed in the Offical
Museum Directory.  That may be another source for musuems that have ceramic
collections.

Best of luck.

Tim