From:
Aleksandra Mir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 11:26:36 -0500
Please forward where appropriate,

For an artistic project that deals with the issues of globalisation and
utilizes the social context of the museum book and souvenir shop, would You
please help me with this pertaining information;

I am looking for the address, tel and fax to cultural institutions anywhere
in the world, that house a book shop which sells catalogs, postcards and
other paraphernalia of general kind. (Not only materials published by the
institution itself).

It would also be of great help for my research to obtain the name of the
person who handles the inventory of any particular shop in Your
geographical area, or is the director of that institution.

With great appreciation for Your kind assistance,
Sincerely,

Aleksandra Mir, NYC

REPLY DIRECTLY TO:

E-mail: [log in to unmask]