From:
christina tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 13:49:29 -0400
Robert Lopata wrote:

> Although I personally have no Kress information, I think it might be
> worth your time to contact the Allentown Art Museum in Allentown, PA.
> This museum maintains fairly close ties with the Kress family and
> maintains a Kress gallery. They could very likely provide you with some
> leads. There is also a book on the history of the Kress family which
> might also be of use, and I'm sure someone at the Allentown Art Museum
> could probably give you more information about as well.
>
> Good luck with you search,
>
> Rob Lopata

to Robert Lopata:  I didn't see your original question, so this might
not be germane to your inquiry, but if you want Kress artifacts and
correspondence, why don't you contact the National Gallery in
Washington?  Their Kress collection is quite massive, and you could
probably obtain access to some of their archival records.