From:
Annabel Smyth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 17:53:40 +0100
On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Martin Sach <[log in to unmask]> (presumably)
engaged brain, opened mouth, and spake thusly:

>Does anyone know anything about a new Museum, an Urban or Industrial
>Museum, of Victorian London, being proposed for the Kings Cross area of
>London?
>
>Any idea what its about and where to get more information?

This is very vague, and may be incorrect, but ISTR reading that they
were doing something in/on/near the Regents' Canal at King's Cross, so
perhaps that is what they were doing?
--
Annabel Smyth                                  [log in to unmask]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~                    http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/index.html