From:
Laura West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:01:18 -0500
Unfortunately this issue must be raised in today's world.  What about
displaying hardtack in such a way that the kiddos can handle it, but not
take it out of the ---box or whatever--- and then passing out recipes for
hardtack with a disclaimer re: the eatibility of the product thus created?
THis alternative is not nearly as satisfying, but it may be a lot safer
regarding liability.

Laura West
Historian & Archeologist

M&S Engineering, Ltd.