From:
Laura Milsk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 11:30:44 -0500
I am new to this listserv, so excuse me if this has been discussed
previously...

I am wondering if any of you have hired anyone to evaluate online exhibits.
We are going to be prototyping a new online exhibit soon, and would like so
explore the possibility of formal evaluation.  I imagine that a multimedia
environment requires a new set of parameters, but I'm not sure.

Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Laura Milsk
Web Site Exhibit researcher