From:
VivianLea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:36:40 -0500
Hi Lisa - If you're an institutional member of AAM, you might want to check
with their Information Center.  I just received several copies of Catering
Policies from them, in addition to ones I received from members of this
list.  For folks who do have collecting plans you're willing to share, will
you please respond on list as I'm seeking examples of same! Many thanks!

VivianLea Stevens
Curator, Old Barracks Museum
609-396-1776