From:
Marisa Pascucci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:20:49 -0400
I am researching the 1880s and 1890s membership rosters for the Art Students
League and the National Academy of Design.  (Specifically, the years Clara
Weaver Parrish was at the Art Students League and Anne Goldthwaite was at
the National Academy of Design.) Is there a searchable website or a
reference book that lists the memberships?  I have searched the websites for
both schools and I can, and will, send a written request for the specific
dates, but was hoping for a quicker method of finding the information.

Thank you,

Marisa

Marisa Pascucci
Associate Curator of Collections and Exhibitions
Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts
One Museum Drive
PO Box 230819
Montgomery, AL 36123-0819
334-240-4352 direct dial
334-240-4384 fax
[log in to unmask]   www.mmfa.org

Currently on view at the MMFA:
It’s a Dog’s Life: Photographs by William Wegman from The Polaroid Collection
Ansel Adams and the American Landscape from the Collection of The Dayton Art
Institute
June 11 through August 7, 2005
Steuben Glass: Functional Fashion
Through March 2006