From:
Joe Honn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 09:09:25 -0500
We are currently finishing two full size clear acrylic life cast figures. These figures show the bone structure. They are posed figures. One is laying on a couch, and the other is casting a fishing pole. We manufactured all of this here in our facility. and have the molds to do any
bone in the human anatomy, and in many animals as well. If you are interested in our input on this project, please contact me here or off line at 773-736-6699 ext. 242

joe honn