From:
Belinda Nickles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:55:16 -0500
When I was the Curator/Educator at La Salle County
Historical Society I did an exhibit on American
Indians.  Due to a small exhibition space and an
equally small budget, I used hand-out sheets to
further explain some of the artifacts.  The sheets
were called "Foot Notes" and had a decorative border
of bare footprints.  Text and border were done on
a computer and the original for each was retained
as a printout and on disk.I kept the hand-outs with
the artifacts and photocopied new copies as needed.
These proved very popular.  They were attractive,
gave the needed information, and were inexpensive.
They were especially popular with the interactives.

Hope this helps.

Belinda Nickles